Thursday, February 17, 2011

Third Week

Third Week

Professor Gleason prepared some questions about the chapter”American dialects” and the students worked in group. The students really enjoy working together and sharing information with each other. Some of the group members discussed the questions in details and some only listened. It remind when I went to high school I hate group working because I did all the work and the other students did nothing. As a teacher I try to be careful that everybody is participating and I think the best way to do is to assign a secretary, leader, speaker in each group.

All the students were interested and they listened to the results of the other groups. They asked questions to each other and discussed questions. I really enjoyed this class and it made me happy to see that students really want to learn something. It was a good class.

No comments:

Post a Comment