This week I have offered an “ Exam Workshop”. It was optional and I thought that just 5-10 students will come and listen to me. 14 students joined this workshop. I prepared a handout with exercises and questions about morphology. I researched online for these questions and I was very surprised that I could find different pages with different questions and exercises. I tried to combine the best quizzes and exercises so it was a good preparation for the class.
When I started the class with my own questions and handout I was very “free”. Nobody is watching me and I can just share my knowledge with the students. I felt comfortable and safe. We discussed the questions and sometimes I asked the class to look up the answer in our textbook. When students said the wrong answer I let other students correct his/her answer and students liked my handout. They really worked on it. They took it serious. I was surprised. After the class some students came to me and said “Thank you”. It helped me to feel good and self confident.
No comments:
Post a Comment