Friday, April 15, 2011

Week Eleven

After the second exam, it was very good to watch the next video “Do You Speak American? Out West”. These videos are very helpful to the students. They can apply their knowledge and can understand what they have learned. When we speak about these videos I can see through their questions how they connect the information from the textbook to the video. It makes me happy to see this because I know that they have learned for their lives and not only for this class. Also the results of the second exam showed that the students learn and work hard. I hope that I am a part of this process and maybe one day, I can see this process by my own students. It makes me happy to see that teachers/professors are able to teach and never give up. I was a good teacher in Germany and when I am ready, I will become a good teacher here in the USA too.

No comments:

Post a Comment